Welcome to Ocean ROC Blog

Please feel free to add comments to the posts on the Ocean ROC blog. If you'd like to become a full member or 'author' which will enable you to add posts and/or pictures, please send an email to peter.cramp@oceanplymouth.bmw-net.co.uk, give me a reason why and I'll add you to the list. Enjoy!

Monday, June 22, 2009

1st Ride Out

A big thank you to all who attended the first Ocean Ride Out to Falmouth on Sunday 21st.

I think the weather helped tremendously, certainly everyone I spoke to seemed to be enjoying themselves and the Fish & Chip shops & Ice cream parlours were very glad to see us!

Please post any comments and photos of the day.

5 comments:

Chris L said...

When I can work out how to add pics of the great day I will.

Chris L said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris L said...

Great that did not work re pic hence deleted

Summer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GlassesShop said...

Such a great post.