Welcome to Ocean ROC Blog

Please feel free to add comments to the posts on the Ocean ROC blog. If you'd like to become a full member or 'author' which will enable you to add posts and/or pictures, please send an email to peter.cramp@oceanplymouth.bmw-net.co.uk, give me a reason why and I'll add you to the list. Enjoy!

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

T Shirt

I plan to produce an Ocean Ride Out Club members T shirt.............................................

The exact design is still undecided but I would welcome suggestions and/or artwork ideas from the more creative minded individuals amongst you!

A small prize will be awarded for the winning design!



Please let me know if you'd be interested in an 'Ocean ROC' T Shirt and what size/s you'd like (I'd expect the cost to be around £10 each).

Simply post a response on here or if you'd rather not publish your err...chest size, email me at peter.cramp@oceanplymouth.bmw-net.co.uk and I promise not to tell.... : )

6 comments:

steve moir said...

yes count me in one large one small cheers steve moir

Alan said...

Yes, we'll take a large and a medium. Ref. design - have you been to Plymouth Harley yet and taken a look at their clothing emblazoned with Plymouth H.D? Very colourful and apparently selling well and their Plymouth Chapter is now approved so expect more designs. I know H.D. riders are big on this but I think that it works from a business view point as well with riders buying HD bikes and 'must have' clothing. Seriously, it can't be the way the HD bikes are actually like to ride that sells them. Your design must include the BMW logo prominently, obviously, and Ocean Plymouth ROC wording large enough to read without getting close enough to get a slap. Design on front AND back. That'll cost an extra quid or so but this is a quality image you're promoting eh?

Chris L said...

Yep Alan has made some good points there, count me in for sizes XL and Medium. Medium ones are for me of cause :-)
Cheers Chris

Ocean Ride Out Club said...

Excellent, that's just the kind of feedback I was hoping for. I know harley are big on rider apparel but don't worry, our t shirt won't come with laces, tassells or studs!

Si Judge said...

Like what Alan had to say and I agree. Even if its a 2" BMW logo just below the back of the collar and the main design on the front. Any mileage in trying to incorporate the SW peninsula as part of the design?

Summer said...

Will you be doing the T Shirts in ladies sizes, if so will they be fitted tee's ?
Sorry, just had to ask :-)